Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Quote

"In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard." -- Theodore Roosevelt

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." -- Marilyn vos Savant

"When someone tells me there is only one way to do things, it always lights a fire under my butt. My instant reaction is, 'I'm going to prove you wrong!'" -- Picabo Street

"Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you." -- Denis Waitley

"Wealth is nothing more than a refusal to listen to broke people... and refusal to talk their language... and refusal to end up the refuse of life..." -- Doug Firebaugh

"Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind." -- Leonardo da Vinci

"A leader, once convinced that a particular course of action is the right one, must...be undaunted when the going gets tough." -- Ronald Reagan

"The longer I live, the more I am certain that the great difference between the great and insignificant is energy - invincible determination - a purpose once fixed and then death or victory." -- Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton

"The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time." -- Vince Lombardi

No comments: