Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Candid Makeup 12


Candid Makeup 12, originally uploaded by Lightscapes.

The last series of pics I'd done with Claudia were much softer and more feminine than the tough punk leather-goddess stuff we'd shot early on. However, the final part of the shoot required even more dramatic styling to transform her into an Ice Queen.

So, before her new makeup was applied she went to work on her hair.

Now, I do know a bit about hair (having a few strands of my own) but was still quite interested in the process. Realize, being the only female on the shoot, she alone was responsible for her hair styling, makeup, and clothing; we didn't have an army of people fussing over every aspect of her as is normally the case with a typical fashion shoot. And so I sincerely applaud Claudia for doing a wonderful job.
She's a classy young lady and a "One Woman Modelling Machine!!" ;-)

What you have here are the last of the candid shots I'll be posting from this shoot. Sorry for the darkness, since all candids were spur of the moment and were shot with my on-camera flash.

Now, stay tuned for the final set of pics, Claudia as "The Ice Queen

No comments: