Sunday, March 20, 2011

Batman, what's For Dinner?

Three women; one engaged, one married and one a mistress are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men. That night, all three will wear a leather bodice, stilettos and a mask over their eyes.  

After a few days, they meet again.

The engaged girlfriend said, "The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me with the leather bodice, stilettos and mask. He looked at me and said: 'You are the woman of my life, I love you'...then we made love all night long." 

The mistress said, "Me too; the other night, I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he did not say anything.....but we had wild sex all night."  

The married one said, "The other night, I sent the kids to stay at my mother's. I got myself ready; leather bodice, super stilettos and a mask over my eyes. My husband came back from work, opened the door and said: 'Alright, Batman, what's for dinner?' "

No comments: