Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quotes

Difficult times have
helped me to understand better than before how infinitely rich and beautiful
life is in every way and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of
no importance whatsoever.
Isak Dinesen


Behind every success
is a succession of failures.
Rick Beneteau


The person
interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part
of the process of getting to the top.
Dr. Joyce
Brothers


The successful man
will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.

Dale Carnegie


Even a mistake may
turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.

Henry Ford


The man who makes no
mistakes does not usually make anything.
Theodore
Roosevelt


A life spent making
mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing
nothing.
George Bernard Shaw


To swear off making
mistakes is very easy. All you have to do is swear off having ideas.

Leo Burnett


You may have to
fight a battle more than once to win it.
Margaret
Thatcher


Failure is a detour,
not a dead-end street.
Zig Ziglar


I've missed more
than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions
I've been entrusted to take the game winning shot...and missed. And I have
failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's why...I succeed.

Michael Jordan

No comments: