If you ever wanted to buy a military ship, well this is your chance.
The Australian navy is having a fire sale, their biggest since World War II, and selling off about 24 navy ships and other military assets to fund the purchase of new equipment.
A short list of the items to be sold:
- up to 24 ships;
- up to 70 combat aircraft;
- up to 110 other aircraft;
- up to 120 helicopters;
- up to 600 armoured vehicles;
- up to 12,000 other vehicles; and
- a range of communications systems, weapons and explosive ordnance.
These items are not available over the counter. Buy them here.