Saturday, April 30, 2011

Introduction to Richard Feynman

I stumbled unto Richard Feynman when I skipped school one day when I doing my Form 6 in Maxwell and headed to the British Council library to look for a book on Physics. I stumbled upon his book, Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! (Adventures of a Curious Character)Biographies & Memoirs of Scientists) and was hooked on him ever since. I didnt know then that he was a genius. I have never met a genius. I have met smart people, everyone I know is smarter than me but this was a genius. Genius see things most people dont. This is Richard Feynman.



The videos below is Feynman's take on being able to understand all he hard stuff of physics...



Lastly, take the world from another point of view...its all about seeing the world from a new perspective.