Sunday, December 25, 2005

Humor:Children’s Letters To God

5. Humor: Children’s Letters To God

Dear God:
Are you really invisible, or is that just a trick?
-- Lucy

Dear God:
I want to be just like my Daddy when I grow up,
but not with so much hair all over.
-- Sam

Dear God:
Did you mean for Giraffe to look like that
or was it an accident?
-- Norma

Dear God:
I keep waiting for Spring, but it never come
yet. Don’t forget, ok?
-- Mark

Dear God:
You don’t have to worry about me. I always
look both ways.
-- Dean

Dear God:
Instead of letting people die and having to make new
ones, why don’t you just keep the ones you got now?
-- Jean

Dear God:
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church.
Is that ok?
-- Neil

Dear God:
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
-- Ruth

Dear God:
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for
was a puppy.
-- Joyce

Dear God:
I bet it is hard for you to love everybody in the whole
world. There are only 4 people in our family and I
can never do it.
-- Nan

Dear God:
If you give me a Genie lamp like Aladdin,
I will give you anything you want except my
money and my chess set.
-- Raphael

Dear God:
Maybe Cain and Abel wouldn’t kill each other so
much if they had separate rooms. It works with my
brother.
-- Larry

No comments: