Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Boys will always be boys

 A new lady teacher came to teach 8th standard students. As it was the
 first day, she gave her intro, and asked all the students to Introduce
 themselves with name and hobby. She said, "Let's start with the boys
 first". Boys start giving their intro...

 First boy: "My name is John, and my hobby is to see bubble in the
 Bathtub".

 Teacher was confused to listen but said, "Interesting. Well, Ok. In
fact,
 we must be honest in telling the hobby. And after all there is
essentially
 a child in each of us. So it's ok John. Yes next".

 Second boy: "Myself Peter and my hobby is to see bubble in the
bathtub."

 Teacher now got surprised and said, "Good. I like the spirit of
supporting
 a friend. Ok next".

 Third boy: "I'm Smith and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub".

 Teacher: "Guys are you joking or what? Please be sincere. Ok next".

 This continues...

 And the last boy stands up "I'm Harry and my hobby is to see Bubble in
the
 bathtub".

 Exhausted, the teacher said, "I don't think I will be able to teach
 un-grown boys for long. Anyway, now the girls please."

 First girl: "I'm Julie and my hobby is to see birds".

 Teacher: "Good. At last I got something different. Ok next".

 Second girl: "I'm Ruby and I like to collect perfumes".

 Teacher "Now it's like educated grown up girls. Ok next.
 You sweet Girl; Yes you..."

 Most beautiful girl of the class gets up:

 "Mam, my name is Bubble, and my hobby is to take bath three times a
day".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Kenneth G !

I just read your post .I just came across a quote that i wish to share on this blog.

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life"

Please feel free to come and post on my blog : rio de janeiro attractions