Friday, April 13, 2007

The Internet: Good or Bad?

Internet  

Have you ever wondered how your lives would be now if the Internet never existed?

For me, it would be like when I first decided to stop watching the television. I found I had so much time on my hands to invest on reading all the books that I have accumulated over the years but never got the chance to read.

But I also find that I do a lot of reading on the Internet. I frequently visit the How Stuff Works site to learn about how things work (being an engineer, these stuff interest me), play chess, read the news on Google, search Google for tons of work related information. These are things that I could never do without the Internet. The Internet has done more good for me than bad.

How has the Internet affected your life?

No comments: